Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our Little Smushes

This is Rigdon (our most recent addition). He is 6 weeks old and super cute-in case you couldn't tell :) Likes: being held, eating, sleeping, swinging occasionaly. Dislikes: not being held, riding in the car, tummy time. It's amazing how fast new babies just fit into your family.
Sawyer is 2 now and is such a sweetheart. He loves balls, cars, tools, ANYTHING outside, and wearing his swim trunk...every day. Like most 2-year-olds he's passionate about whatever he's doing and is willing to throw a tantrum if need be.
Tess is 3 1/2 and is such a sweet easy-going girl (most of the time). She loves riding her bike, and playing "mommies"/house with dolls, ponies, cars, Sawyer, Mark, Me and anything else she can find.

5 comments:

Robin said...

I am so proud! I thought this day would never come. Now all my dreams have come true, Amy has a blog!!! Those kids are stinkin cute by the way.
London wants to say something...
I love your pictures, I'm glad you have a new baby. Love London

Enjoy your blog, and have fun in Victoria next week.

Unknown said...

Amy and Mark, I love your blog! You are way cooler than me because I don't have a blog. Your kids are getting so big. Sawyer's hair looks so blond. Rigdon is so cute. All the pictures you took are awesome. We miss you guys.

Love, Julie

Bonnie said...

Wow, you have a blog! So exciting! I love the pictures, your kids are so cute!

Nate and Lori said...

How wonderful that you have a blog. Now was can actually keep in touch. Your kiddos are beautiful. When did we ever get so old? I laughed that you remembered that I used to have that random Splash Mountain t-shirt from Savers. Its funny because when I was posting it that was exactly what I was thinking about too.

Brittany said...

Hi Amy! I saw you had a blog (found it through Robin's, of course). YAY! Your kids are so dang CUTE! I hope you're better about posting than Robin is. *wink wink*